- All return request must be made within 15 days of receipt of the item
- Not all items will qualify for returns. Approval of return requests is at the sole discretion of Round Eye Supply.
- A standard restocking fee of 30% will be applied to all returns. This may be modified at the discretion of Round Eye Supply depending on reorder status, and product availability.
- The buyer must reach a return agreement with Round Eye Supply. There is no guarantee that a credit will be made for an unauthorized return.
- Merchandise must be returned complete with original packaging, accessories and instructions, and wrapped securely to protect from damage during return shipping.
- Refused and returned goods will be inspected to assess condition and re-salability before credits will be issued.
- All fees will be deducted before a credit or refund is issued.
- Returns received due to customer errors will be assessed standard restocking fees.
- Online call tags must be used within 15 days of being issued by customer support
- We cannot accept returned merchandise without a return authorization number. Please contact customer service first to obtain one via email or phone.
- Clearly mark your return paperwork or shipping label with your Return Authorization number. DO NOT write on the box itself. This could cause a deduction in your credit. Ship the product back to the address provided by your customer service representative.
- You can request that RES schedule to have your product picked up for you. Please remember that the return freight charge may be deducted from your credit due depending on the reason for the return.
Please see our list of policies that may affect your return: